Non-destructive testing examination
Non-destructive testing plays an important role in human’s life. Because of keeping the specimen undamaged and the possibility to use it again, non-destructive testing is of great importance in many industries. To make sure of the safety of structures, airplanes, vehicles, trains, pipelines, bridges, powerplants, oil refineries, oil platforms, and many different examples, non-destructive testing can be applied widely. These tests have several advantages:
- Each test can be developed for all of the manufacturing parts and inspection is performed swiftly without making damages to the parts.
- Using different kinds of non-destructive eveluations for service and maintenance of the parts
- Elimination of defective raw materials before procurement
- Prevention of accidents and workers and equipment safety improvement during periodic repairs
- Determination of discontinuities and defects of final manufactured part and products safety enhancement during service.
- Determination of specimen imperfections during production process and stopping the process to prevent spending additional time and price.
- Fabrication methods and quality improvement through products inspection during manufacturing to obtain an standard state.
- To make credit for manufacturers as a high quality producer
Non-destructive tests are generally performed to achieve these goals:
- Prevention of accidents
- Price reduction
- Assurance increase from products quality
Non-destructive tests are classified under different kinds and the method used is varied according to physical properties of materials and conditions.
Taradis Tabesh Azma employees are professional experts with non-destructive testing Level II&III certificates from ASNT, ISO. The company is equipped with most advanced equipment and ready to offer non-destructive testing services based on following methods:
- Visual testing
- Liquid penetrant testing
- Magnetic particles testing
- Ultrasonic testing
- Eddy current testing
- Radiography testing